Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Sunday October 18th Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck today.

Scott Beland
    Participant

I love these picks Bob

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

We need a big day!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

NFL

Pixburg -3
    Ravens -10
    MyHammy -8.5
    Fudge Packers -1

BOOM!!!
    GL cats.

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

What was Foles thinking?

Ugh

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

And then the Bears get a Pick 6 and it’s called back on a penalty. A monster day is staring us right in the face and here comes the BS.

Mark
    Participant

It’s like pulling teeth for the Bears to score

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

They are so tight when they get in the red zone.

Skippy
    Participant

Gonna roll with Green Bay m/l and the Over 54 in that game as well.
    Gonna ride with my man Leo and take MyHammy -8.5 in that game too.

Good Luck ya’ll!

Daaaaamn Skippy!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Silence is golden! It’s time to start removing some of the negative clients from our platform. Run their mouths on a 2-3 day. Nothing on a 4-1 day.

Steve Oldfield
    Spectator

Good day, Bob – this is exactly what is needed.

PS: you can call me out specifically in your post above, I have thicker skin than you clearly bc I can handle that but I call things out as I see it. I’ll give credit when credit is due (see above), and criticize when we are in the shitter, which we were. Back to my previous point, you can’t take the heat when you’re on a skid, but then demand praise after one good day. Put yourself on our side just one damn time. Even today, we had a good day, and you instantly go to the forum when something doesn’t go our way (I.e: “ And then the Bears get a Pick 6 and it’s called back on a penalty. A monster day is staring us right in the face and here comes the BS.”) – always straight to negative comments. Take a seat and watch the game. You made your picks, so let them play out instead of posting negative stuff on the forum. AND THEN you say you need to remove people from the forum for negativity. HA! You’re the leader of that. Common man!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

It’s called venting in game live time Steve. That’s what the boards are for. You are the one who was talking trash yesterday in the first half of the first games

jason walker
    Participant

I crushed it yesterday and even today. So doing ok this week. Does anyone agree with over 8 in dodgers game and rams tonight. Thoughts?

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Like them both

jason walker
    Participant

Thanks Bob. I’m a steelers fan and thought the browns might b a threat so I was happy to see pitt destroy them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.