Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Saturday December 4th Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck today!

Chris
    Participant

Where’s the crew at or is the board down. O my see BB opening post. I hope skippy isn’t letting work come between this and his lively hood. Just kidding

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Still can’t get over how good baylor was with goal line defense today.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

How can this team not move the ball on this defense? Other rushing offenses racked up 40 plus points with ease. It makes zero sense.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Dropped INT’s for TD’s and dropped TD’s. How can you not be ready to play in this game?

Craig Mikss1
    Participant

Too many missed opportunities…when you don’t cash those in, the other team hangs around and in this case blows you out.

Skippy
    Participant

Hahaha Never Chris!
    This is what im.on tonight!

Pitt moneyline
    Pitt over 71
    Michigan/Iowa Over 43
    Old Dominion +8 (cbb)
    Avs under 6.5 (nh)
    Spurs +9 (nba)
    Milwaukee over 210 (nba)
    Memphis moneyline (nba)
    Boston (nhl)
    Minnesota (nhl)

Good Luck!
    Damn Skippy!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Iowa has to get some points there. Come on!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

35 first quarter points in the Pitt/Wake Game and you can see all the crap slowing it down now. It never can be easy.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I just can’t believe the turn of events this year in these second halves. A good start to the football week all going down the frigging drain.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

There is 8 minutes on the clock and they take their frigging QB out and are just running out the clock on themselves Stranger things have happened in football games. So sickening. Another wasted start to a week. 1 step forward 2 steps back.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Bob Balfe.
    jason walker
    Participant

Wake QB looks like a zombie. They gave up with 10 to go.

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

Getting half the points in the 1st quarter and not hitting is just silly…

82buck82
    Participant

Today really hurts man. San Diego and Iowa played horribly and Pickett only throws for 2 TD’s. Who would guess that beginning at 10mins left in the 4th that WF and Pitt would finish the game by only running the ball (and the clock). I really hope we start to turn this around.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

It’s so sickening. This total flipped us from a winning conference champ week to a losing one. How this over doesn’t hit is frigging Unreal. You never get a team to give up with so much time left when you have an under. We have lost so many games this year right on the doorstep of a win. Just not our year.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.