Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Monday October 12th Betting Talk

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck tonight

Gary Sherman
    Participant

Bob,
    I wanted to personally thank you for the donation. That was generous. As a father I wish I never had to ask but we are still fighting uphill to get her better. We have leuakemia, kidneys and her extremities working again. All of it is daunting and I wish I could stay up there but I have another daughter and a wife to be there for. Again I wanted to thank you as I am forever indebted to your generosity. Take care and good luck tonight everyone! Gary Sherman

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

You’re very welcome Gary. I couldn’t imagine being in your shoes right now. The worst part about this life is NOT being in control of certain situations that enter our lives or our love ones lives. Jessica remains in our prayers. Continue to stay strong!!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

MLB

Draft Dodgers

NFL

Saints Ov 49.5

BOOM!!!
    GL cats.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Roughing the kicker. My goodness we can’t catch a break this week.

Gary Sherman
    Participant

Terrible calls on both sides of coaching for the saints.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Drew Brees has been a favorite of ours for two decades, but tonight you can see the aging in him. I can’t see him moving the ball in a cold outdoor stadium come playoff time. If they make the playoffs at all.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

2-2 in college
    3-5 in the nfl
    5-7 finish. Our hot start is now officially over. Back to the drawing board.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.