Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Monday November 2nd Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck tonight

Michael Adams
    Participant

Hey Bob any opinion on over / under.. I feel like the under just don’t see the Giants scoring that much. But Brady can light it up…

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

If I had to play a total it would be the under, but you know how some of these games go. Crazy enough the UNDER has really cashed in big in primetime this year.

David McGovern
    Participant

Hey Bob,
    Love following your picks. However Whenever I say to myself there’s no way the Giants can cover this game, that’s the one time they will. Tampa Bay looks to good!
    In Bob We Trust! Still with your play.

Skippy
    Participant

Michael, you couldn’t have summed things up any better, as to the total. And for that reason, I’m taking the under as well, will probably buy a few points, just to be safe.

Good Luck Guys!
    In Whatever You Do…
    In Bob We Trust…

Michael Adams
    Participant

Thanks skippy…. Think I’m going with the under too.. Maybe Brady will be off just enough to keep it under…

Shane Stone
    Participant

It was windy as hell last night and all day in Philly, gotta think the wind will play a bug factor in this game as wel

Shane Stone
    Participant

It was windy as hell last night and all day today in Philly, I think it will be the same only hour and half north of here for the game tonight

Skippy
    Participant

Good theory with the wind Sharon, I agree. However, I don’t think it will cause bugs to be a factor… 😆😅

Steve Adgalane
    Participant

Wind is forecasted 10-13mph for the game tonight. Possible gusts.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I wish this game was played this afternoon when it was gusting big time. Would have been a good under play. I don’t think winds will be too bad come kickoff

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Couldn’t agree more David. I’m always that guy looking to go against the general public. I just couldn’t find it tonight but all it takes is a fluke fumble touchdown or wacky play for Giants to cover

jason walker
    Participant

Over or under i think we can all agree that the giants are probably not gonna b a big part of the scoring. So I like bobs pick and stay away from the total. I liken it to last night’s game I flirted with taking over but just went with eagles cause dallas is horrible as is giants so just go with the favorite. One a side note that eagles game may have been the worst football game i ever saw.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

That can’t be a fumble. He’s on the ground and never made a football move.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

That’s all it takes. One stupid fluke gift. Such a joke.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.