Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Friday August 21st Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck tonight

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Mike,
    I’m hoping you understand when I post Team/Team that’s a parlay. Others are straight bets.
    I won $280.00 and since I’m assuming you followed the Boss, you walked away with $480 on the nite. I’m 13-3 my last 16 picks. I don’t ask people to follow my plays, I simply post what I’m on. This post is simply to clarify my form of posting and not to be taken as insulting. Let’s just keep making cake and get ready for football (fingers crossed). Thanks to you Boss and keep crushin’ it.

Mike Devenport
    Participant

Leo thanks!! I liked picks, but I only play run lines or straight bets. You are crushing it. I was just mentioning that betting straight on a lot of chalk is tough!! Keep it up!! Good luck to you also!! Bob nice plays last night!!! Lakers just destroyed blazers!!!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Mike you’re 100% correct and as I said, that’s a clarification post not meant to be taken any other way.

MLB

954 Tamp A Bay
    954 Tamp A Bay/960 Injuns

BOOM!!!
    GL cats.

Rene Ezraeellian
    Participant

Bob you really are one of the best at what you do.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Thanks Rene. It’s hard to live up to expectations in a market that your average sports gambler thinks you should win every single bet. Sports gambling is super fun, but the way you have to go about it has to be a little boring. I would love to play 11 games a night, but in the long run it would turn into a circus!!

Roland Rivers
    Participant

Raptors and over 220 any thoughts

Karsten Ettelt
    Participant

Thanks for the discounted rate Bob!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

I am taking it
    the other way
    leoooooo

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Karsten you got it! This is going to be a crazy next few months. Iā€™m just glad sports are back. Hopefully by this time next year this will all be behind us.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Bob Balfe.
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Sometimes it’s better to only be up 4 at the half time break opposed to 15 because the better team doesn’t let up. Toronto seems like they just want to coast their way into the finish line here.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Great 4th quarter by Toronto. Championship like effort when they could have just coasted in.

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

Back on the streak Bob šŸ‘ŠšŸ½

Mike Devenport
    Participant

Nice call on Raptors Bob. I’m looking forward to see how 76ers look like tonight. I’m not touching them, just want to see if team shows up in game 3. Lets go southside soxs!!

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Let’s go!
    Football is just a few weeks away. Let’s get back to normal!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.