Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Saturday January 2nd Betting Talk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Good luck today!

Troy Polamalyourass
    Participant

Kentucky still a play at -3?

Mike Devenport
    Participant

Kentucky 4 now. Hearing n c st missing some key defensive guys today. Fyi

Chris
    Participant

Hope ur right about Indiana. Was ready to play the m/l. Played a small Ohio st m/l, wished I would of played the line hard.

Skippy
    Participant

Indiana is at-7.5 right now. I never saw it soar up to -10 thats ludicrous! So, I just bought 1.5 points and got Indiana at -6. Sounds good right?

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Indiana offense is so bad against an awful defense. I never expect them to be this flat.

Bob E
    Participant

Indiana does know they have a game today right? It’s like they didn’t even show up.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Sure looks that way. Kentucky just gave up a weak 4th down touchdown. Of course it’s like they will be holding on for the entire game because they can’t get anything going in the passing game.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

Kentucky just pulled a Cincinnati from yesterday. 3rd and 1 and you throw 40 yards down the field when you can fall over and chew up more clock and get the first down. The coaching just doesn’t make any sense.

Chris
    Participant

That Indian turnover hurt. Sure hope they can make a run and get back in this

Skippy, Leo, Ian, mark. Anyone got any insight on this Oregon Iowa st game

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

The Kentucky play calling friggin sucks.

Mike Devenport
    Participant

Awful!!! If we get back doored. Ughh

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

What a complete joke this game is going to turn out to be. 30 yards in penalties. They are going to backdoor us and a lot of people are going to lose with the late line movement. We were on the frigging 1 yard line about to put the game away. Complete BS.

Bob Balfe
    Keymaster

That makes me so mad. They walked them into the endzone. 45 yards of penalties in one drive. BS

Gary Sherman
    Participant

BULLSHIT

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.