Home Forums BobBalfe.com Message Board Thursday October 31st Betting Talk Reply To: Thursday October 31st Betting Talk

Justin McCarthy
Participant

Bob I’m not trying to kick you while you’re down, but here’s my two cents on the situation. That was the worst month of picks I’ve ever seen by anyone, never mind a professional. 33% and down 19 units. Year to date down 17 units. People who have taken all your picks like myself have rapidly shrinking bankrolls. I know you keep leaning on your past performance, but to be honest, I don’t care about that. This is a pay for picks service and this is the situation we are now in THIS YEAR. Since most of our weeks start on Monday, we are now 0-4 this week in another hole and looking like we will be paying out the bookie again on Monday. I think the most frustrating part is that a lot of your picks have been extremely public/square picks, last night being the perfect example.

Lets turn the page to November and hopefully you will amend your process and get back on track. If we continue at this rate, I can personally say there’s no way I will be renewing next year. I respect that your business is extremely difficult, but when you pay for a service you expect value. Currently its not being delivered. Lets have a big weekend and start the process of getting some units back. Sorry to bitch, but I don’t think I’m the only frustrated client you have at the moment.